We develop e-commerce solutions to market your products at affordable costs. Our SEO friendly and fully responsive E-Commerce platforms with unique and enhanced customization features help to build your online business for unlimited products and categories. You can choose your payment gateways for transactions for multiple payment options.
In a nutshell, E-commerce refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions. E-commerce is often used to refer to the sale of physical products online, but it can also be described by any kind of commercial transaction that is facilitated through the internet. Whereas E-business refers to all aspects of operating an online business, E-commerce refers specifically to the transaction of goods and services.
Since then, E-commerce has evolved to make products easier to discover and purchase through online retailers and marketplaces. Independent freelancers, small businesses, and large corporations have all benefited from ecommerce, which enables them to sell their goods and services at a scale that was not possible with traditional offline retail
- Increases customer’s trust
- Accessibility & Easiness
- Fascinate New Clients with Search Engine Visibility
- Keep Birds Eye on Buyers’ Buying Habit
- Selling Products globally
- Services provided 24*7/365
- Content management capabilities
- Promotion and discount code tools
- An easy-to-use checkout
- Search engine optimized code and layout
- Reporting tools
- An integrated blog or articles section
- Email marketing integration
- Multiple payment options (Credit card, PayPal, PO, Terms, etc.)
- The ability to scale up with your platform
Advantages of E-commerce
- A Larger Market
- Customer Insights Through Tracking And Analytics
- Fast Response To Consumer Trends And Market Demand
- Lower Cost
- More Opportunities To “Sell”
- Personalized Messaging
- Increased Sales With Instant Gratification
- Ability to Scale Up (Or Down) Quickly And Unlimited “Shelf Space”
Types of E-commerce Merchants
TSingle Vendor Marketplace
A Single Vendor Marketplace or Stand Alone Website is a site where a single seller sells its products to multiple customers. There are only two parties involved in this easy buying and selling process i.e. the buyer and the seller.
Multi-Vendor Marketplace A Multi-vendor Marketplace is an online store that multiple sellers have come together to sell their products to various customers.
In general, in a Multi-vendor marketplace system, there are numerous sellers, who sell their products on the marketplace owned by an administrator. Customers get the chance to buy the product from different seller or brands. In a Multi-vendor Marketplace, there are basically three entities involved namely:
All the vendors are advised to get themselves registered to the admin’s site so that they can sell their products on the admin’s website. It is best advisable to go with Multi-vendor marketplace than a single vendor marketplace as it has lots of scope in the E-commerce business.